To come together in unity as one body, having corporate worship,
lifting up the name of Christ.
To be the hands and feet of Christ with a compassion
to reach the lost, broken and unchurched.
Harmony Church is seeking to fill the positions of Media Arts Director/ Youth Pastor.
These positions may and can be filled by one or more persons.
Media Art Director
Media Art Director
- To help create an atmosphere of worship through use of media. Working with the lead pastor and others in leadership for all the ministries of the church. Perform duties and responsibilities in a manner to glorify Christ and further the mission and ministry purpose of the church.
- Have a passion to reach the community through the use of media. This includes the use of the local churches website and social media platforms.
- Assist lead pastor in attaining weekly sermon video support. - Work with other ministry leaders in media support. - Train and equip others in the church body to be used in the media department. Oversee the use and operations of the lighting, technology and media of the church.
- Must be a born again believer in Jesus Christ -Must be willing to abide by and follow the doctrinal teachings of the church which line up with the word of God. Must have the ability to be a team leader and also a team participant
This summary is comprehensive and not limited.
To ignite a desire for a genuine relationship with Christ and to equip the students for today's culture and social status while maintaining a spiritual boldness. Encourage parents to develop a biblical understanding in their children. Promote Prayer and personal Bible reading as well as provide opportunities for ministry leadership, outreach to the community and connections to the mission field. To teach and to lead students grades 7-12 in the faith development thru Bible based curriculum and encourage a Biblical based life style among the students in a way of commitment to the local church's vision, leadership and people.
- Oversight and leadership of the student ministries.
Plan and conduct special projects (camps and retreats)
Develop a proposed budget for youth ministries and administer it when approved Performed other duties as assigned by the lead pastor - Coordinate with church and staff calendars - Work along side lead pastor and other staff to prepare special services and events. - Assist media team with website and other media usage.
- Must be a born again believer in Jesus Christ and have recognized a calling by God into the ministry. - Must be willing to abide by and follow the doctrinal teachings of the church which line up with the word of God. - Must have the ability to be a team leader and also a team participant
Our worship services are to create a desire for a genuine relationship with Christ through music by
Exalting the Savior, Edifying the saints and Evangelizing the lost
Our student ministry is designed to Prepare the Youth for battle for today's society and to ignite an interest in a Christ lead life.
Our Children's ministry is to develop a biblical understanding by bringing bible stories to life.
We energize our children with an enthusiastic service of their own.
Quarterly Business Meeting
so we will not have
Regular church that Night
We will not be having church
we will be going to
The Judgement House...
Fall Youth Retreat
@ Calvary Hilltop Church Camp
Please register your children
@ 6 p.m.
Church Fall Fest
Chili, Hot Dogs & Smores
Hayride after we eat
Come Join Us!!!
To be a community of believers, edifying the saints, evangelizing the lost and proclaiming Jesus to the unbeliever through discipleship, worship, and fellowship
THE PATH SET BEFORE US
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."